All those previews...

sniper

Wow! This game is by far the greatest RTS game out there! Only problem is it isn't out yet! But, in the mean time, all we can do is wait and talk about it some more. Those previews tell a lot. I love the idea that the campaign is non-linear and that there are over 100 randomly generated missions! It add's a lot more realism to the game. And I also like how all three hosues have totally different units and their attitudes are different too. I think I saw that often Ordos units will disband from your army...(sidenote: I beleive in Dune 2 Harkonnen units sometimes attacked eachother- is this true?). And the 5 other factions idea is also cool.

But I havn't heard of any environement effects, which I wanted to be in the next dune game so badly! Imagine a sandstorm that disables your vision of the battlefield or avalanches off the cliff faces. And has anybody seen any mention to heights of the planet? An example would be high cliffs or so, and you can see a lot more of the battlefield (line of sight)?

Well go check out the previews now, you probably have. And write something that you found to be really cool or even some stuff that you think isn't.