PII 350mhz, 64 mb ram will dune3 run on my comp?

Guest jake

Dune 2 was my favorite game of all time, and I really want to play this one, but I'm not sure if it will run on my computer in a playable way. I need advice. Has anyone tried to play this game on a computer as weak as mine? Thanks very much for you help.

Depends on how religious you are.

If you pray reeeeeallly hard it might run bearably, if you ignore the loading times for each map.

With texture level set to high and running at 800 resolution, my P3-800 (w/128Mb) takes 2 min to load

I think.

I am running it at 640 resolution just to keep the game running smoothly

Thanks for the response. I'd like to hear a few more opinions. Has anyone played the game yet with a bad computer like mine?

well i'm going to play it at my dads house for a while i think it will work here. 800 mhz processer 128 ram.nivida 8 mb tnt2 vanta LT graphics card.

but at my moms house i 'm not so sure. 500 mgz processer 64 meagbit ram. some old graphics chip. i cant even play unreal gold at a decent speed.

" i want my baby back baby back chili baby back sandworm.

Sodacider jsut posted that he has a 333mhz computer and the game is running like a dream, no lags or anything. As for minimum, I dn't know, but I think that jsut turns of things like shadows.