Manic Devlin's Info

There are super wind traps for each side that has been disabled, which gives you about 3 times the power of a normal windtrap depending on the house.

There are alot of Guild units and structures that I think is sufficient to make a 4th major House for future mods.

The 3 special units :

Some settings have been held back for the 3 air units for each house. I think they will be set back to their default settings once westwood releases the patch for everyone to use the special units.

Some of the settings are : Ordos AA mine can self repair, the atreides air drone loses performance after certain amount of damage like any other unit, are these units starportable, etc.

Also, the Harkonnen Air Defense Plattfrom is an amazing unit that I think will shift many ppl to favoring the Harks. It can hit ground units, very powerfull on vehicles, not too strong on infantry but still packs a punch, usefull on destroying defense structures because of its long range fire, it can also take out other air units with ease.

I find the Ordos AAmines not to be entirely usefull, they are easily destroyed and doesnt create alot of damage to the enemies air units.

The Atreides Air drone is very efficient, it will patrol in a circulair motion and fire guided missles at near by air units.

It's very fast and it's missles are deadly, but it cannot hit ground targets. Another unfair unit for the atreides :P

I think the Guild have a lot of structures because they play an important role in the storyline... but I won't ruin that for everyone else. :)