will it run on my comp?

Guest MstJudicater

Guest MstJudicater

Hey all.... I got a Cel600, 128 megs, 8 meg Vid... i was wondering if it would run desently on my comp? thanks in advanced

Oh darn, that's something I forgot to mention when I asked this same question. I only have a 8mb video card (nVidia). Guess I'm out of luck. I'll probably buy the game when it goes down to around $15 or $20 anyway, so I can play it some time in the future. (I loved Dune 2 too much not to at least do that.) But for right now, it's pretty disappointing.

Guest Draken

Well i have an P3 866 and GeForce DDR and stuff.. still the game isent esp fast.. takes 1-10mins to load a map.. with an averange at 6mins.. and the movies ar choppy and the games slows down alot when it becomes alot of units on the map..

Hopfuly WW will release an patch that speed this thingys up..

I remember the good old days.. min specs at 66MHz but if one know how to optimise the puter one could run it on an 33MHz puter.. that was good days!

Guest MstJudicater

Thanks for the info... but just to let you all know... it does work on my system...with an 8 meg video card. not choppy at all.... at 800x600 and med graphics... still looks awesome.

Cel 600

128 ram

ESS Maestro Sound

2x AGP ATI Rage 128 8 meg video