Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Dragoon Knight

Ah, I seeeee.  Well, I'm playing on my new PC a lot at the moment.  I've got too many PS2 games to concentrate on.  ;D  Just ordered Command and Conquer: Red Alert & Dune 2000 Combo Pack from Amazon.  Also getting Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Dungeon Keeper 2.  All good games.

But when you get back to playing Star Ocean: TTEOT, post here.  And everyone else... BUY THIS GAME!  It is honestly at LEAST the third best RPG in existence.  Anyone who wants to refute this is wrong. ;D

• 1 month later...

Sorry for taking so long to reply, tornpoet79.  I was playing with my Christmas presents. :P

The Kirlsa Training facility does seem to be a big problem for everyone playing it.  To ensure that this thread remains mostly spoiler-free, I'll put the answer in hidden text.  Read it at your own peril... past the bolted door, where impossible things... sorry. :P

[hide]The stairs up to the first floor are located roughly in the centre of the ground floor.  Look around... it's a small, rectangular room (i.e. it's longer left to right than it is up to down) with a single set of stairs).  You should be able to find your way around after that.  Just make sure you speak to the kitchen staff when you meet them.  As for the top floor; the only way to get there is by elevator.  It's in the top-right hand corner of the ground floor.  You meet Nel there, so you can start levelling her up again.

If you're still having problems, post here again or IM me.  Again, sorry for the late reply.[/hide]