images

MetalReaper

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heh, that pic with the sards is cool! I did the same thing with saboteurs... huhh, it was a loonngg game, but in the end they were irresistable.

Oh, and how do you take pictures inside the game? I had a kinda "screen-stealer" (or somethin' like that) but it didn't work.

• 3 weeks later...

cool, i have screenshot of game when two players haved same color ..also what happen if both of players have same color and game get started.  i tried one time and at start says mission failed lol..but i saw that two guys with one color, i have screenshot from game setup.look, i think that funny. when ww be up again, i want do it again.. soon i find on hd more images,  i have newbie obsession. il like to do screenshot  with main channelof game with newbies :D

i put there few screenshots lol

this mattix is mayby best screnshot, i got beated 5times by good newbie =D.  about ppp is  screenshot of my map what i did for online gaming, i tried play DRFsimmsy one time but he haved not activated this map and game crashed . i used med2k to activate this map,  have fun.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]