More UN corruption. *sigh* those globalists at it again

blah blah .....blah blah blah

thats my response.

Now, to respond to Othe, I called you Europeans because the majority of the non american bush-haters in here live in Europe.

Even though the generic term "America" refers to Brazil as much as the Yukon, most people when saying "Americans" are speaking specifically about those who live in the U.S., namely the European, Australian, Mexican, African, Iranian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian (ect) people who make their home in the United States.

The vast majority of Bush haters live in islamic countries, not Europe. lol

Edric made some good points, I think you should adress them. Just like all the other good points you have ignored throughout this thread.

ok, just read all the posts.Edric0 deserves an award for putting up with emprworm, i mean, he's been asking perfectly mature questions, posing them in a coherent way. then what does he get as an answer?

blah blah .....blah blah blah

dear oh dear. who's the one being childish? ooh ooh i know i know!!!

oh yeah. just a point. but er, well, how can i put this, since your [emprworm] obviously against dictators, um, well, i've decided to use my @mega biased evidence card@, Michael Moore, Stupid White Men, (a book) according to him Bush was not a rightfully elected blokey, so theres your dictator. but apart from that, how can you say you live in a free society? lets face it, USA aint a free society, thats sorta the point of capitalistic countries, freedom is bought an sold. Meh, there are very few (if any) free societies in the world.