ANNO 1503

Terror

Yaaarrr maties!.

Has anyone played this game yet? I stumbled upon this demo today and thought it was great. I played ANNO 1602 before, but now i finally played ANNO 1503 (DEMO) which is the sequel.

So does anyone here have the full version? And what do you think about it? Soon the expansion will come out and it looks like it's gonna feature some cool new things. Like ship boarding etc.

(website: http://www.anno1503.com)

See you later land maggots.

They've just announced an Official Expansion Pack:Treasures, Monsters and Pirates

The official Expansion Set offers exciting new challenges, additional detailed graphics, optimised game functions and new adventures that make "Treasures, Monsters and Pirates" an absolute must for ANNO 1503 fans.

Amongst the enrichments to the world of ANNO 1503 are three new continuous play games and twelve more single-player scenarios in varying degrees of difficulty