Hello, can i run Emperor with this?.......

birdie

Yeah, I think playing offline is only about 40% of the experience you can have with EBFD. I played for years offline. Plodding along. Then played online...and was like "Wow !".

Good Luck !

Oh, and if you have not got this game already, there is a thread on this forum about how you can still get it, search for it if u need...

thanks everyone :-). i've been checking on ebay. the prices are consistently 15 dollars+ or so but one has to really closely check the shipping charges. most are from England..i'm from america and don't really want to wait nor pay for the extra shipping. i've been digging around this site and searched for "buy emperor" but cannot find the thread you mentioned.

Hello again,

it seems ebay is my best bet. generally on ebay, a game that is 2-3 years old can be had for very cheap. certain games well liked, not necessarily rare can go for much more. maybe a positive sign for you Emperor fans that this game is going for about what Parappa the Rapper and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 are going for. ther eis still a demand for it. i've seen strong bidding on all of them so far. on the used sites and on Amazon the game goes for 36 dollars! ouch. of course i'd rather not see that. it would be amazingly kind if someone had a spare copy :-) that would make my whole month...lol. it is a bit uncorfortable for me to ask so i'll merely mention how nice that would be  ::)

best regards,

^v^