most used key strokes?

birdie

i was hoping some here could share thier favorite Keystroke shortcuts or tricks. what do you use most often? i ask mostly because i've been playing the third to last level(with the expaniton download) on multiplayre vs 5AI on hard and i have to say this is by far the most difficult level i have played for some reason..well the reason being the AI seems to attack much more ferociously and in greater numbers than the other levels. i really need to move around the board more efficiently and was hoping for keystroke tips. i've gotten to where i can wipe the AI out(vs5) in 30 minutes or so but not on this level. another question..what do you consider the most difficult level/map?

best regards,

^v^

hi, by far the most usefull key in dune is just the s key use it to just move your units forward very slowly, also thw groups and h are usefull to move around from your units back to base, i rairly ever set places on the map, but other than those just the arrow keys to help you build faster

Book marking places on the map I find very handy (f9-f12), especially on the larger maps.

Creating and selecting groups are also very important.

Using force fire to block off choke points has some advantages too.

There must be macros which record curser movement and selection, which could be used for faster building,ie. instead up moving to the build bar, scroll to desired building or unit, then selecting it. You could bind all this to one single key. A single key selection for each building type or unit. The curser would only have to be used again for placement?

i think about deploy key, foxrotorz  1month ago played me and when he comed to me with devastators he deployed all in one time ... strange, i want know  hows key is needed to deploy all devastators/mcv's/saboteurs in one time  ...... Trrrrrrrrrr