What games you guys play?

sneezer3

I'm not really playing anything at the moment.  I'm trying to concentrate more on making my own game (the first of what I hope to be at least two, and hopefully three), which is coming along decently.

Although I have recently been playing a number of games similar to Elite/Frontier, including X: Beyond the Frontier; FlatSpace; and Escape Velocity: Nova.  I also have Renegade installed, although I haven't played that in a while, and I'm trying out a demo of Mafia, which I'm considering buying (I'm a bit of a Tommygun nut.  ;)).  AT home, which I haven't seen in a while, I have Clive Barker's Undying installed.  I'm using cheats and stuff, since it's my second time through, and I'm playing more for the atmosphere, and to refresh myself on the story.

Also, my roommate and I often play a few rounds of FIFA 2002 or NHL 2004 every now and then.