C&C Renegade menu music?

Vanguard3000

Does anyone know where I can get an mp3 of the Renegade menu music, or, if it's an independant theme, what the name of it is (as far as I know, it's not by Frank Klepacki; it's not on his website).  I've checked a number of Renegade websites, and I can only get some of the other themes.

Anyway, I hope you know what theme I mean.  It's the one from the menu when you hit escape while in-game.  I'd very much appreciate any leads or help.  Thanks.

hmm, it might very well be a frank klepacki theme but perhaps he didn't consider it good enough to put on his site. I dunno, i just don't think it's the best music in the game anyway :) .

But where to find it... hmm, you could try kazaa. Or ask the creaters of renalert (http://www.renalert.com) if they can send it to you as they at least managed to replace it with another song. So i guess they'll be able to get the original off it too.

• 3 weeks later...