Outlaws

TMA_1

does anybody remember this atari game? I mean I could mention dozens upon dozens of atari games me and my bro used to play before we got our first nintendo in 1990, a few years after it was released.

above all, the favorite atari games for me and my bro was as follows.

1: Outlaws

2: Combat

3: Astroids

4: Olympic Games

5: pol position (formula one racing)

anyways thre were many other favorites, but outlaw was the all time one. does anybody remember this game? having to scroll your guy up and down to shoot the other guy across the screen. OH but wait! there are obsticles, like cactus plants and fences that if you shoot only takes apart of the prop that you can hide under. You could use these tactically, shooting a small area through one of the props so that a person still felt safe by it, but could shoot through it to get the guy. I was the master with this game, though my brother kicked my ass with atari football.lol

what were your favorite atari games? I am talking about the regular atari, not the fancy ones that came out later.

the olympics was a good one.

(I may get some mixed up with intertelevision system)

There was boxing, and the best i can remember was the plane one that was 2 player where you fly around the screen and try to kill the other player.

Was there a tank game where you drove around shooting at the other player where bullets bounced off walls?

I had a ColecoVision instead of an Atari.  One of my favourite games was BC's Quest for Tires 2: Grog's Revenge.  You were the caveman from the comic strip B.C. and you would ride the first wheel around like a unicycle picing up rocks (money) and avoiding potholes, bumps, and Grog, who would kill you by yelling "Grog".

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2103

My other favourites were Mr. Do, BurgerTime, and of course, Donkey Kong.  Never heard of Outlaws, though.  It sounds pretty neat.