KJA Landsraad Interview

BaronMoritani

In this candid interview with the Landsraad Dune site, Kevin J. Anderson shares his true feelings about criticism from online Dune fans. The authors and fans have not always seen eye to eye. He also confirms his involvement in the upcoming Dune 7 novel, and unexpectantly hints at another Dune writing project following The Legends of Dune trilogy.

No matter your feeling regarding the new Dune books, this interview is highly entertaining and eye-opening.

Enjoy the interview by going here:

http://communities.msn.com/TheLandsraad/_whatsnew.msnw

• 3 weeks later...

Yes nice interview Baron thank you for going to the heart of the matters that one of the "Dune Children" would want to know. I was pleased to see KJA address the on-line communties in the manner that he choose. Although I do not care much for the prequels (I have read them except for House Corrino), I am interested in the solo project of KJA's The Saga of the Seven Suns with a mix like that it should generate a sizable following. Not to mention the Butlerian Jihad series we will see what the future holds for the Duniverse. One other thing Baron if you ever interview KJA again ask about the characters of Dune, it would be interesting to know why they (the writers) seem to take away from some characters example Count Fenring he does not seem as deadly as he was written in F.Herbert's first introduction in the novels compared to his character in the prequel novel House Harkonnen.