Multiplayer Max 4 Players (Annoying)

I think the 4 Player max is annoying, No wonder there are "almost" no clans for BFD, Cuz you can hardly fight with allies or have a nice big battle like in Skirmish.  :'( I think they need to make a Special Multiplayer patch so you can Play with more people for example 8 Players. or More, If Westwood can arrange that i would even give them a Bigger thumb up for the Multiplayer  :)

[glow=red,2,0]I totally agree, a map full with units and other garbage is cool 8) 8) Then you can do something with the large maps. And maybe there are more 8player maps needed with sometimes 2 allies in 1 base. With loads of spice of course, the spice will flow more then it has ever ?flowest? And a good battlefield with is such a chaos that only the one with de sharpest eyes (like a hawk) can control it and win. Needs lot of cpu ;D ;D But it will be cool 8) 8)[/glow]

AHHHH! Leave me alone you stupid Atreides Psychiathric doctors!!! Harkonnen Help me!! get them off me get them off me!!! They are doing that old thing from Dune 2 !!!!

"Ammon:The Atreides are still whining about their right's of the Spice, We Ordos dont care about blah blah "

*Harkonnen Assault tanks comes up and Blows the Psychiatric doctors away *

Thanks m8 lol

• 2 months later...