Veneto & Trentino-Alto Adige

1 Screenshot

About This File

Goal: Veneto, Trentino-Alto Adige are two regions in the NE of Italy. Feel free to discover Italian cities, towns, rivers, and valleys!

Author's Comments: Many RT2 fans e-mailed me last year because they wanted to play on detailed maps representing Italian regions. Italy map had a great success since it has won Slap's award as the best map for 4 weeks. After that success, Alex Cucchiaro and I created the map of my region: Friuli-Venezia-Giulia; it's time to create other regions now. Someone could think it's late, but, as other map-creators know, the making of a detailed map requires time and patience.

The second map containing Italian regions is ready now: it represents Veneto (everybody knows Venice) and Trentino-Alto Adige (a region composed by a part in which the main language isn't Italian but German: in fact Alto Adige (Südtirol) became Italian after the Ist World War). Veneto and Trentino-Alto Adige are in the North East of Italy; there's no scenario in this map: you may play starting at the year you want, with the number of competitors you desire, with RT2 classic or with the new engines and the new game strategies of TSC...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.