B&O

1 Screenshot

About This File

Goal: The mid-Atlantic coast starting in 1833. Can you find a path through the mountains and connect the eastern seaboard to the Midwest?

Author's Comments: This map takes over where the first campaign game leaves off. You more or less have the choice of recreating the Pennsylvania or the Baltimore and Ohio. I've tried to make a slightly historical east coast scenario by forcing you to build east/west rather than north/south. There's big money to be made hauling products from the Midwest to the east coast.

I've also tried to have a mix of terrain, although it matters much more if you chose a late start year and have a choice of locomotives. It's an easy map on which to win bronze but difficult to win gold, especially starting in 1833 as train speeds are so pathetic.

This is really a single person game. I haven't tried to put in multiplayer victory conditions. The Civil War events aren't all I hoped for; maybe someday I'll get around to improving them.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.