Tribute to EBFD

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tileset » Arrakis
Release » 2003-06-10
Players » Eight
Map Size » 256 * 256
Additional Info » In honour of such a great game, I decided to create a map to pay tribute to Emperor Battle for Dune. All players start on their own rock on the sides of the map, with plenty of space to build. There are three ways to get onto each of the rock platforms. Towards the centre, you will find four circular rock plateaus with a Guild Mega Cannon on each, which may be worth capturing, although defending them should prove to be somewhat of a challenge. These four circular rock plateaus must be accessed to reach the central rock platform, on which the palaces of the Atreides, Harkonnen, Ordos, and Guild are waiting to be captured. Ordos will be able to reach this area more easily than the other two houses, as they do not need to access the four circular rock plateaus to reach the centre. Infantry rock and trenches scattered throughout the map should aid in the defense of important locations and routes. When designing this map, the focus was on creativity, and to make the map as interesting as possible. This is the end result, and I hope you enjoy playing on this map as much as I enjoyed creating it.