Start problems dUNE2000

Nunzio

I try to play the game, but after the main menu it lets my see only stripes while music goes on.

What am I doing wrong? I have Windows 10 and followed the steps like the compability set to Windows95 and so on. The beginning is promosing, it start with the main menu, but after clicking one of the buttons I get a weird screen

On 5/9/2021 at 12:23 PM, Nunzio said:

I try to play the game, but after the main menu it lets my see only stripes while music goes on.

What am I doing wrong? I have Windows 10 and followed the steps like the compability set to Windows95 and so on. The beginning is promosing, it start with the main menu, but after clicking one of the buttons I get a weird screen

Try fiddling with your video settings in the Dune 2000 config executable. It should be in the game's folder, next to the game's executable.

Also, try launching missions through the mission launcher. For some reason that seems to work better than going through the main exe.