Dune Legacy changing options crash

bigb

I have installed dune legacy to play 1v1 matches aganist my brother but the resolution as well as fullscreen mode can not be changed as changing ANY option crashes the game instantly with no message or log what-so-ever.

Does anybody know how to remedy this issue?

2 hours ago, bigb said:

I have installed dune legacy to play 1v1 matches aganist my brother but the resolution as well as fullscreen mode can not be changed as changing ANY option crashes the game instantly with no message or log what-so-ever.

I'm not sure, but this sounds like it could be caused by running the game with insufficient user permissions (that is, if you're using a modern Windows like 7 or later). Try either setting the game to run with administrator permissions, or install it somewhere outside the system drive/volume.

I have tried both setting admin permissions and installed it elsewhere still crashes the moment I hit accept in the options menu.

The version I am running is 0.96.4b if it helps

EDIT:It seems that there is a bug in the options menu where the language tab is blank setting it to english and clicking accept will fix this issue then you can play in fullscreen

Edited by bigb
  • Upvote 1