Merged chairman robs a bank

Gwizz

I merged an AI with another AI.

The chairman of the merged company started another company at the end of the month.

I didn't think he had enough money to own 50% of his stock.  Strange, he did.

I bought the other 50% of his stock.  This ran up his stock price.

A the start of the next month, I went back after seeing some of his company's stock was for sale.

He had sold half of his holdings.  I took a look at his net worth and he had negative cash.  But, he now owned one share of my stock, which was worth about 6 of his shares.  He had sold 5 of his shares to buy one of mine and put himself into negative cash to complete the deal.  It was a good choice since my company is gushing cash.   I've never seem a chairman do this before right after his own stock made a big jump in value.

But then I have never built a map like this one before with the objective to build AI railroads that support a major RR. The AIs tend to lose value quickly with the committee takes over.

So far I've done 5 merges with AI companies that merge other AI companies.

I did a 6th merge of a company that was only building track by another AI that is also building track.

I plan to merge this track Company to gain access to another large city when this track connection is completed. A new year will gives me more bond money for the merge.  The track company has no locos or stations to run up expenses.  The track does have expense that tends to lower the net worth of the AI companies, rather quickly.