Battlefield 3

spicy

• 9 months later...

ok the game has been out for quit some time now , have you guys gave up on this game ? i dont see new reply's .

well anyway i wanted to join antik server (i mean a private ranked server) the one i was playing at with bf2 .

but since bf3 joined origin and drom protection i cant log to multiplier any longer .

to XCU clan . i am willing to dedicate my self to serve. here is my bf2 play history

http://bfstats.info/...yer/deatHand999

note that antik admin had rest the servers so he deleted 2 years of the ranking data i have played more than 1200 hours

on antik only and some 300 hour on other servers .

and i have a 4 stars general rank .

thing is i am not begging here but most of xcu knows haw dedicated player i am . other than that my system

is running the game smoothly at low . i am moving out soon and i will need another pc soon . so atm i cant buy the game .

there will be a chance they will open multiplayer soon so i can join antik . if XCU want to invite me to a dinner pizza and lemon juice at a nice restaurant that will cost about the price of a bf3 serial . so consider me as a mercenary or an unlocked unit for the price of that dinner i will serve XCU 100s of hours am ready to drop into XCU front line anytime and make a mess of the enemy crew .

Bastet .