Want to Play Some Games :)

XFaCt0rSS

Hey guys, I've been meaning to hop online and play a game or two though I probably suck now at the game.. haha.. :) In either case I was curious if anyone had any luck getting that new program you guys are using working? Hamachi or whatever? I followed the instructions in the thread fairly well but when I select LAN it brings me to a blank lobby. I also should note that I installed that crack that person made for LAN games BEFORE I tried doing Hamachi.

Any suggestions? :)

hey xfacy, i would say that it is working then. you can see if anyone else in in the channels on it and talk to them on there, and you should be able to see others in the lan lobby if they go into the game, isnt really anyone now that sits in the lobby

*waves at everyone*

And this is XFaCt0rSS, not SSFACTOR or succooo and all those lovely names he used. :) We were very close back in the day, he actual adopted one of my alternate names and even one of my alternate email addresses with said name and thus SSFACTOR was born a very long long time ago. In either case yeah, just so people aren't confused. I miss him a lot too - haven't heard from him in awhile but I haven't been around much myself either. I stopped playing back in 2001 pretty much, but had some great times with great people while I played. My email address is UltimateSteve69@hotmail.com. And for those who know Facy's email, as mentioned above, this is why. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:)you can try to chat on hamachi by right click the name of the person. We mostly get in contact via msn to play a game. Add me on msn muis2000dune@hotmail.com and we can have a game. If the other players who still plays dune agree i give you there msn to. Would be nice if there are new players coming in.