Emperor Won't run and graphics aren't right with FH Dune

Emperor won't run at all... I posted this in Emperor support but nobody's answered in a few days.  I can't figure out what's going on, can someone help.  The screen blinks black then I'm right back to the desktop, I've tried all the patches I could.  I don't have NAV installed at all on my computer.  I have the most up-to-date video drivers.  here's my dxdiag... is there anyone that can help?  Also my FH Dune the graphics are all screwed up its all blotchy and discolored in like 16 bit graphics.  I don't know what to do...

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

I havent replied yet cos I cant think what it might be, but lets try, seeing as no one else can :P

Right click desktop, choose properties, Settings and then Advanced.

In the Troubleshoot tab, move the slider 3 points to the left. See what that comes up with (as in run the game and see if it makes any difference).

Also, try updating your motherboard drivers.

After those steps, if its still not working, try the omegadrivers.

im having the same problem with FH Dune, the graphics are all screwed up in some places and colors dont register right. i lowered my acceleration and it made the problem better but its sloooooooowwww and I cant see Paul when he is walking.  :- my drivers are up to date too.