dune 2000 display problem

Guest steve

Guest steve

i installed dune 2000 on my system, but when i try to play the display is almost split screen...the lower third is a repeat of the top of the upper 2/3rds...and it flickers. my vid card is a geforce 2mx, 32 mb. my other specs include 1 ghz athlon, 40 gig hd, sb live.

tia.

steve rennick

Guest steve

using v12.60 drivers from asus (nvidia reference drivers are only up to 12.41)...just reinstalled directx 8, but for a different reason. i'll try WW...but usually find with the actual companies i get nothing but form responses aimed at people who know very little about system maintenance (not that i'm an expert, but am definitely beyond the "...try reinstalling your drivers..." type of advice).

thx tho jesse for all your help!

;)

• 4 weeks later...

look to the manual or readme in the game files there are the codes you write in the shortcut to the game and with them you disabling or activete diffrent functions, I dont remember very well what are theese signs but they looks, like this: ......dune2000.exe -v -e but they work, cause I had this same problem with nvidia TNT card.

But now, when I have preety same graphic conf. as you I dont have this problem.