Kid A, creepy album

TMA_1

Damn, anybody heard of Kid A from radiohead? I might have already posted about this album but damn. I will posta whole note on the details of each track tomorrow I just want to see what people think of it ift hey already know about it. It is really disturbing and dark.

lol... yeah definitely. That is a creepy song, brilliant though. I love that album, have to buy it.

Kid A still gives me a more haunting feeling. I remember saying to a friend that it felt like I was inside a lonely forest when I listened to it, come to find out a lot of the music was made in a small shack like building in the middle of a dark forest, and whats more the group said the place was haunted. Now if you know anything about Radiohead, you know the guys dont bullshit about stuff like that, they are the real deal.

Awesome to see another Radiohead fan here, I am a new fan, which kinda has a bit of resentment, especially since I love their transformation so much. What ablum really got to you first?

I dont know which album I like the most becasue it all depends on how I feel. Kid A will always be up there since I lost my virgity listening to it haha. But The bends gets me everytime. You shoudl see them live I have twice and I'v been to a lot of concerts but no one puts on a better show then radiohead. I love Thom York's sparatic movements.