Emp inet connection fails

Hi, i play much emp online but everytime a match is over my inet connection just stops. I have a wireless modem/router and an adsl connection. I have reinstalled the game but it didnt have any effect. This is very anoying because i have to walk downstairs to push the modem off and then on so i have connection again. Cn anyone help me? ???

>:(Hey there I have a similar problem sometimes i can play 1v1 ok and then i cant connect and the same happens with 3 or more players :O I have a cable connection with NTL at 750 broadband  going through a belkin 4 port router with router firewall off and norton 2005 have tried this with norton turned off and on, and it still does it have even when took norton off my pc and yes it still does it  :P could it be something to do with the router?? I cant disconnect the router cause all the internet will go off around the house or could this be an intermittant server problem with xwis? cheers for any help with this ,its doin my head in now :-[

Young Necro there resets his router, but he managed a couple of 1 vs 1's with me no problem. Its got to be an issues when playing with more then 1 other person.

I tried 1 vs 1 with you but with no luck, also you get a Connection Failed while he loses connection at the end of a game, so its got to be another issue for you.

I think I need to work on this problem with young Necro a bit more until I can suss it out.