Dune Adventure Game scriptwriter needed!

pencilgod

Hi guys,

I'm still not entirely sure what I want the storyline of this game to be, but I have to decide 'cause obviously it will have some major influence on all the artwork! Therefore, I need someone who can make a script for the game. Let's first get my demands out of the way:

-You have to have played the Dune 1 game.

-You have to have read the books.

-There are 3 time periods that I think would be interesting to make the game about.

1: The first Dune book, so basically the same time period as the Dune 1 game. However, I would want more freedom of choice (more options than just: "Talk to me") and I want it to be truer to the book (I want Dr. Yueh in the story, and I want Paul to be attacked by the hunter-seeker for example).

2: A sequel to Dune 1. So basically, I would want to make Dune Messiah and God-Emperor into a game. With one major difference: It has to make sense if you've played Dune 1, and Dune 1 differs quite a bit from the story told by Frank Herbert. For example: Alia and Irulan aren't around yet even though Paul is already the Emperor of the Known Universe. You would have to introduce them into the story during the game. Also, I want the player to be one character throughout the whole game. So no switching from Paul to Leto II for example, at least not regularly. The game would have to be interesting too: Paul has already rallied all the Fremen for his cause in the first game, so there has to be something to do for him. You could possibly tell a story where the other major houses try to reinstate the Emperor at the throne again, for example. Use your imagination.

3: A prequel to Dune 1, inspired by the books by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. I don't really have any ideas about this yet, since these 3 books don't really focus on one character in particular.

If you think you're up for the job, contact me (IM me, add me on MSN or mail: pencilgod@hotmail.com ). It will not be an easy task and it will probably take quite some time, but it can be a hell of a lot of fun!

-Pencilgod