GOTHIC 3

Davidu

Gothic 3 is in production!! Weeee!!! Personally I loved both Gothic 1&2 and this is good news for me. The official site is www.gothic3.net . Unfortunately it's ONLY in german, so I couldn't find the "Contact" link in order to write to them. What to write? Well ideas about the game and to "sugest" to make an english version of the site. Now the map(s) is going to be 4-5 times larger than in G2 and it's gonna have DESERTS and arab cities. I dunno how many of you played the first two games.

Now talk! ;D

Actually the first 3 games, gothic 2 had an expansion pack called the night of the raven which never was translated into english because the publishers were cheap asses.

I'm not sure if the night of the raven is part of the storyline but if you really want it get the german version and theres a mod somewhere which translates it into english.

but about gothic I love the series the demo got me hooked then I got gothic 1 and 2, I havent finished two yet but the story is truly epic, I'm going to see if I can get all of the the games, my only problem with gothic 2 was how it was so hard to get money.