Need info on German editions of Dune on DVD

driftingcloud

I am trying to research the German editions of Dune available on DVD from Amazon.de but I cannot find enough details about what is actually on the sets that are for sale there. I heard that one German edition DVD includes three versions of Lynch's film, and I can't determine which set is the one that I want.

There is the <a href="http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009OTE7/qid=1083915748/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_11_3/302-7085718-9771233">Perfect Edition</a>, which has three discs (and later it says it is four dvds) and a CD soundtrack, which states that it has deleted scenes that are not in the TV version or the Film version but it does not clearly state how many and which versions it contains. There are no specifics about wide screen, anamorphic, or whatever format except one note saying 2:55:1.

Then there is the <ahref="http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000068UXL/qid=1083915748/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_11_8/302-7085718-9771233">Paradise edition</a> which lists almost no details of the contents, but states that the contents are available in full screen (4:3) wide screen (16:9) and anamorphic (2.35:1) which suggests that there are three versions on the disc, but are they thre versions or just one version in different formats?

Anyone from Germany or Europe who can give me more details on the specific contents of these DVDs? I know they are encoded for Region 2, and I am in Region 1, but I have a setup to be able to watch most formats including viewing the PAL version.