Smackdown: Here comes the pain!

Seal89999

Who here likes wrestling games?

Well I hated wrestling and wrestling games until this game came out.

Smackdown: Here comes the pain is an awsome game!

Now I cant get enough wrestling, I find myself playing this game everyday after school and watching wrestling on tv.

I know its mostly all fake but its really fun to watch and super fun to play. Because since its a game its like your really beating the hell out of somebody.

The details are awsome!

If you beat the shit out of somebody where there entire body is like red you can smack them over the head and blood goes flying. The detail in this game is awsome. Your wrestler gets fatigued after fighting for a long time. If he/she gets hit it actually looks like it hurts.

There are facial expressions and if you take somebody down it takes a minute or two to get up depending on what just happened to you. You can fight with chairs, tables, sledgehammers, steel stairs, latters, garbage cans etc....

I just beat it yesterday , went to wrestlemania with the rock. This game kicked ass. If you guys like wrestling or even if you dont, go rent it and play it. You will get hooked just like I did.

Yep, Smackdown: HCTP is a brilliant game. Especially multiplayer. They really have improved the game since the first load were released. Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth just sucked as much as the last one. The damage-per-body-part is a really good feature (especially in Hardcore matches ;))

But as always there are bugs. Just watch Golddust's opening and you will see his coat go through his arms. Or get Stone Cold to win the WWE title, and his jacket goes through the belt.

Still, the new graphics engine is awesome nonetheless. You don't even have to like wrestling to enjoy it. One of the best multiplayer games around for PS2 atm.

Very true,

As I said I despised wrestling before this game. Its so much fun to play with a bunch of friends. Multi-tap is key.....

Get some snacks and sit down and play this game with a few buddys and its great fun!

Well now I am unstoppable with The Rock. I have done two seasons with his stats maxed out, he rules the ring.