Sorry, but we are no Cheater (mst9999)

k1lla007

:O

sorry we start the clan one or two days before. and we don't know that when some one finish gives no points.

ok the second time was shit but you

came from america and hear in germany was the time

3 o'clock and goofy and me were fucking drunken.

Fenris, lord, sem... , goofy and me we are no cheater and we are not good. we want to have fun when we play.

and that was shit and i say for all sorry but fenris, lord usw. has nothing to do with that shit action. it was me and goofy.

in the next month

it is in a few days we play without quitting (really). and i hope that you accept that. that we play BC in Emperor

i love to playing emperor, and i don't want to have conflicts. ok

ok

sorry one time more and i hope that the two guys talk to me or goofy and they get there points.

CYA K1lla007

Well I'll await your offer, for awarding us our points .. which I have been waiting since we've played .. I'm not looking to make enemies here. I just wanted things to be fair.  I will post again to notify of fair playing when points have been squared away.  Until then thanks for your appoligy, but goofy2me, is in my bad book for unfair playing.

ok man

i take you on my buddylist. and we i see that you online. you can get you points. ;D

but one thing. why you say to goofy he is a cheater.

he can say the same to you. thats shit. HE IS NO CHEATER

he can play emperor good. he has the game since 1 year

8)

and i hope that you can clear this with goofy. i want to clear the fucking two quits.

that we can play an other time a BC

and the better players win.

sorry for the conflict.

CYA Killa ;D :-X 8) :P >:( ;D :D ;) :)

Today is the day, K1lla007 has honored his clan by doing the right thing..Thanks K1lla007, for the quick matchs, as the clan leader of SOP, we agree that -SUC- clan has become honorable and desent players. Thanks agin...