AMD vs. Intel!

Timenn

The Final Showdown.

(No this is not tech support)

A final battle between the AMD fans and the Intel fans to show which brand is the 'best'.

Sign up if you want to, and give me your side, which you will fight for. AMD or Intel.

Every member gets his/her own house. And every team starts in a different street. Team AMD in the BIOSstreet, and Intel in the Memorystreet. Every member gets his/her own house number. And then you have some time to prepare yourself for attacks of the other team. They will try to make your life as hard as possible, and to convince you that their brand is better. You can block someone's door, for example, or put a rock on top of a chimney. Etc.

This is meant for fun, so there are no real rules, but I'm the mayor and I live in the big Power Supply House. So I can shut down anyone who can't behave normally (If you call painting other people's windows normal) And I'm neutral. I have an AMD and a Intel computer :)

Ofcourse I supply people with things they need. A garbage-in-the-garden delivery or something like that.

But are some general rules of course:

No flaming, cursing or whatsoever. No cheating (I decide what is cheating). There is no end for anybody. You can never beat an AMD or Intel fan. You can only totally humiliate them :)

You can only do 1 action per post. And you can't do things which are impossible. (Like dumping the Moon on someone's house. Or use your bike when your tires are flat, and you didn't repair it yet)

And don't post the results of your actions. The other player must be fair and report the harm done to him/her, like: "I woke up this morning, and my face was blue!"

To sign up:

Give your side, and give a small description of your house. But I will give you a house number.

When there enough players, I will start the 'war'...

House Turbofan

House Turbofan is loyal to AMD. Intel junkies may mock us for our loud sync fans, they may say that their chips are more effeciant and run cooler, but our house has the most powerful fans in the galaxy! Just one of our huge heat sync fans can chop hundreds of human heads off at once, and leave the other fighters deaf from the extreme noise that comes from it. hehe

My house is seemingly a normal middle class home. It is warm and cozy on the outside, with beautiful gardens and even a picket fence. Inside though it is a refrigerator cooled meat locker! the turbofans enable the wind gusts to reach 40 below zero. There are four igloo's in which to sleep, and there is even a dogsled if needed. Canadians would call it home. ;) hehe It is ultra cooled for my network of computers, and my friends have their computer connected as well. Overall if looks like the fortress of solitude inside.

Weird eh? hehe

Death To Intel! the weak link and prissy of computer chips. :D