Denver & Western

1 Screenshot

About This File

Goal: The Union Pacific, Central Pacific, and Kansas Pacific are established but still financially struggling. Take advantage of them as much as you can. Denver Rail & Commerce have used their influence to get you the position of chairman of the upstart Denver and Western Railroad. Your contract conditions with DRC are in the

annual report/ledger and will be updated for you annually to evaluate your progress. Remember DRC is your real boss, so don't do anything to make them mad. Their real interest is in DRC not DAW but their desire for more railroads connections to Denver has overcome their pride.

Denver Rail is the previously started but failed venture of DRC. Anything you can do to help them forget about it should be welcomed.

Author's Comments: Denver & Western version 2 has more random options that I hope will allow more than one play and maintain your interest. I have also incorporated many of the corrections and comments that I received in e-mails.

Map by Torontorch.

Paint, cities and rivers by Eric Larsen.

Scenario by Phil Remington

rev. 2.0

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.