Another, need help to get online thread.

verge

I read the stickied thread with no luck. All the pages mentioned with in do not work. I have gone to the Dune 2000 Faq and downloaded the file it suggests and it doesnt work (says im missing a file). If someone could post the .DLL file?

Also, I have tried to do the compatability thing. Tried with windows 95, windows 98, and 2000 with no luck. I end up getting the screen cut in half and moved over a few inches.

The furthest I have been able to get so far is to the lobby (even then it randomly crashes on its way).

I thought this game died when westwood did. Apparently it did not! Help would be much appreciated.

Read that thread you suggested with no luck. Updated my drivers as well and still no luck. I ran the RC connector program and get an error message saying its missing a file or one of its dependacies. I played with the program trying to get it to work online last night for a few hours. I've even attempted it in safe mode lol.

I can however play in windows 95 mode or 98.. but playing with the screen cut in half and moved over a few inches is kinda hard to play with =p lol. And I have also moved the screen over using the center option on the moniter.

I guess I could always wait till xwiss gets something done on it?