The most pathetic player?

henry

I'm not sure about FEW, because I haven't ever kept any track of them or paid much attention to them, but I know you are definitely wrong about *SKUM*. Have you played anyone from *SKUM*? I'm sure you'd have a pretty good chance of getting your ass handed to you, especially if you played doomp0w3r or skum0m3n.

*SKUM* was very active and competitive when the ladders were still alive. I even remember *SKUM* won the number one position for a month last year, and even for the months that they weren't number one, they were still close to or in the top ten, with lots of wins, and few losses. The only reasons they would lose points or not get enough to be in the top spot, would be because of two things.

1. People would dc cheat on them.

2. People would duck them.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't recall seeing TCF anywhere in the clan rankings. It's funny how TCF never seemed to rank though, isn't it? :O

LOL

just because they hand your ass to you doesn't mean they can hand mine to me. in fact, i've beaten graveside numerous times in QM til he started ducking me at the advice of his clan leader, pointybum, who also ducked me.

the reason TCF never had high rankings is because we only took elite players. the very best of the best to ever play Emperor. hence our numbers were always small. SKUM took in any old newbie, hence had very large numbers, hence was able to play wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more games and get a higher ranking. that's not because they are "good". if i took in any old newbie under the Sun like SKUM, then my clan woulda been number 1 every month. instead, i took in only the very elite, and the numbers in my clan remained small, hence a good ranking was impossible since a few elite players can only play so many games per month whereas 20 + newbies can play ludicrously more. there is nothing "funny" about it, it's simple mathematics.

oh come off it nav who u tryin to impress? nobody believes you, and you know just as well as i do that pointy never told me to duck you, why would he do that? you were never good enough a player to warrant being ducked in the first place, i mean you've ducked me more than i ducked you. Nobody in skum was a newb, some were beter than others but we arnt newbs, the only reason tcf didnt get a high ranking is beacause for the majority of the time you were the only one from it that played and obviously didnt want to get whooped by anyone.

Many months ago,one guy who was my ally rallied his production buildings right to the end of the enemy base,so even if his units were being rushed in by the masses within a short time,they get killed instantly or after a while while trying to go to the end.What was he trying to do?Trying to win a race?

And another was equally pathetic,he build scouts to try to counter my buzzsaws,what an elite strat!

I thought they can use their binoculars to melee-attack the enemy at first. :D

I also thought that AA troops could only attack air units.

AA troops CAN attack air, they're AntiAir Troops!(okay if you're not talking about the Ordos one...)

I thought they can use their binoculars to melee-attack the enemy at first. :D

I also thought that AA troops could only attack air units.

AA troops CAN attack air, they're AntiAir Troops!(okay if you're not talking about the Ordos one...)

they are also quite effective anti tank troopers, just like the harkonnen version.

the differences are that hark's trooper's missle doesnt track the enemy if it runs. it either has a lesser ROF (cant remember) or more damage.

ordos' aa trooper can self repair at an earlier vetrancy level.

(im asking for it mod's, just let nav read this first)

Navaros, are you sure you havent taken on the identity of a REAL elite player, mixed it in with your arrogance, and forgot how to play Emperor? ;p

I am just saying that when I was still a pathetic n00b i thought the AA trooper was for AA defense only.But they should be called rocket troopers or something but Harkonnen has already taken that name up,so they cannot copy it anymore since it is quite authentic.

Pathetic players will normally shift their MCV to your base. :(

• 4 months later...

Most pathetic player is........................................................................Nav!

Why? cuz he doesnt has the balls to play me and about.... 100% of all elite players, he calls every1 decent noobs, and he quits wenn u attack him under 3 mins lol, wich I hate most.