Gob's Gone, what to do, what to do, what to do:)

Mahdi

Where are the damn strippers? I just got out of school!

*finishes wine* . . . . . . . . erm . . . . . .

Vodka martini with lemon please... and not in one of those stupid, dinky glasses either.

"I don't do caring." Dust Scout mutters, staggering over to the hidden basement. "Throw him in there."

*Goes to fix circuit-blowing mega-alcoholic lemony braincell-busting vodka martini in big pool*

"Anyone for a dip?"

Oh that is so low Timenn. . but I like it though 8)

*gryphon picks up NaMp just before Dust scout can put him in the basement . . .looks at NaMp in a disaprooving way*. . . so now you are drinking and going out on your own he little NaMp ? Mayby Timenn was right and I shouldn't have given you all those lollypops ....*gryphon takes NaMp's little hand and guides him towards Edric O in the dark corner*.. . I don't like putting you in the basement NaMpIgAi .. so if you sit here and listen to uncle Edric you don't have to go there.. .. *gryphon looks at Edric O*,.. I think you know how to educate naughty little buy's ? *Edric nods and directs NaMp towards a chair*

Ok! Who cleans up, and who hides all the drinks?

And someone needs to take care of all that other stuff.

Gob can be back anytime and we want a trap being ready for him. So that we can make a first step in take-over

Did`nt someone mention the basement earlier?good hiding place.Or we could hide it in my Magic Box,I think I got a free space down there in the right corner,can u see ? : said Cybo and pulled hes Magic Box from underneath hes Kilt ::)

If Holland dont`t seam tempting(I think tho)to move the party to,we could move it to Cristiania,Copenhagen.It`s a freetown if u didn`t know. :O 8)

Cybo