Warcraft 3 races

lowzeewee

Damn i quit playing war3 back b4 winter and i didnt log on and the account got deleted, had to start fomr the scratch. The 2on2 random games are sucha big BS, its like 70% of luck wich ally u get cos if u get a crappy one he DC 10secs into game leaving u ripped.

Damn i quit playing war3 back b4 winter and i didnt log on and the account got deleted, had to start fomr the scratch. The 2on2 random games are sucha big BS, its like 70% of luck wich ally u get cos if u get a crappy one he DC 10secs into game leaving u ripped.

Yeah,I have played only 1 ranked game and I lost. I prefer playing custom games.

BTW, that is surely navaros, it says Emperor. And "kick your ass in Emperor" sounds very navaorish/cocky. And duneguy's perforumance is still resonable. My username in there is lowzeewee. I am on the Asia server.

yeah that was my very first account, i believe my good one was Phate or something along those lines, ill check sometime.. i should be on battle.net tonight whats everyones sig. i shall play them a game or two... i play on useast, i can go to any server though...got an account on each

===========================================

my new name on east is phat3, i will make the same name on the other servers, u guys want to get a group game going?