What sports do you play?

thomas

Here's a list with some short descriptions:

-football-not actively and not on a team

-tennis-a little on the side

-javelin throwing-just for the heck of it, i'm actually pretty good

-fencing-im pretty good, but no formal training

-chess-just when i can and onlyy moderately good

Don't give it all up anklbter! At least, not the weight lifting. It's good for you until you're into your seventies and eighties! Now get off that couch and get in the gym!

I lift weights & train as hard as I can at least three times a week, play basketball almost every day whether it's formally or just going to the Y and playing pickup ball with friends or strangers (been on three organized teams and in two informal team tournaments this year alone), did track and field this year too, thinking of joining a club, did the occasional game of touch-tackle football at lunch time this spring. Was goalie for footie team last year, but they were desperate hehe.

Well in my younger days I was involved in soccer, football, basketball, wrestling, wieghtlifting and baseball. Nowadays I kind of have let myself go a little bit. I'm doing my couch potato marathons now. ;D

heheh :)

well, i did play soccer in the past and did quite a bit of swimming... but lost interest in soccer, so i went to karate... aaah much better . Well that's it for my active sports. I only play chess for fun, not for competition. I usually play a few times online a week

what sports do you play or are active in? and I mean REAL sports not fake sports.

I do Cross Country, Kendo, and (if it was considered a sport) paintball.

Soccer and basketball. And chess. But maybe You're going to say it's not a REAL sport. ;)

- Matthew

You do not fence with a rapier.

The foil is the lightest of the weapons, and may hit with the point on the torso only (not the head, arms or legs) - if an off-target hit is found, then the point is paused.

The sabre is slightly heavier. You may hit with any part of the weapon, on any part of the body above the waist. It is currently one of the fastest weapons to play.

The ep