Need clan emblem

playerap

hey guyz i rarly ask for much but i need help with sumtpin im in this clan for this new game called clanstormblade and i needda make a clan emblem and i was wondering if some one could make one plz

this is what i need

this is the web page http://www.istaria.com/ for the game if u could take a few pictures and put sumtpin toghther and have the 2 ledder CS for clan stormblade i would be very happy if sum 1 could do this ..

thx u

ok, i think that it's best to draw it on paper and scan it in... unless you are good with paintshop pro or something. The game looks good. but it's not out yet right?

I was more thinking of a flag with a blade drawn on it.. a savage flag that is, and something stormy perhaps... I might try something if i have time.

perhaps if you can find firesnake you'll have more luck :) he's good at drawing.

Hmmm... Flameweaver thought I could help.

Hmmm... Tell me what size in pixels do You want. Inked or sketched? Black and white or coloured? Stylized or plain?

I could help if You answered all of those questions. Much obliged.

- Matthew

hmmm not to big like as big as a base ball that size and i dont care about color all or washeout etc etc and if possible like have the shield as a crest and have a sword or spear or sumtpin with CS in the middle

Yuh-uh...

You know, information that You don't care much about anything doesn't help me quite that much. Okay, to be honest, it doesn't help me diddley squat.

If You don't care about those things then it seems that You don't care about that clan emblem either.

I'm a very perfectionistic person, so You either answer all those questions and I make You that emblem or You can go to www.google.com type in "dragons", hit the "Search" button, get a dragon picture and add Your CS on it with Irfanview. Maybe add four-five lens flares, too. That's really 1337... ::)

- Matthew

lol ...ok dont need emblem no more i need banner ! www.clanstormblade.com i want it as big as this same size etc etc i want it to say clan stormblade and i want the background in the picture to be like a jungle background and i want maybe soldiers or sumtpin in thee background fighting now this banner must have this emblem ! www.istaria.com it the emblem that says horizons its big u cannot miss it so there ya go if u cannot get nuttin outta that myabe ur not a perfectionist

You know, reading Your posts make me feel like reading Hamlet a dozen times over. At least I can understand it more than You...

... Anyway ... I'll see what I can do ...

And what do You mean by soldiers? Modern soldiers? AND dragons?

- Matthew