Little, little children.

They are a handful, and I have to babysit a lot of them. They are annoying and can potentially make you want to rip your insides apart.lol but they are so gosh darn creative.

Since when is the last time you can come up with your own game within minutes with a friend? Or make a story line for your G.I.Joes that really isnt half bad compared to stories published.lol not only that, but kids listen, even the brats do, you just have to know how to talk to them. They are extremely faithful and will not question your integrity. It goes on the naive side of things. They really do care and want to do their best. They are also truthful... really truthful. I had a little girlcome up to me once when I was babysitting and she said "You look like a pig, I love pigs." Of course I had to whipe off the shock of it, but then I started laughing. I didnt shave or anything that morning and I looked like crap, and generally I am not the best looking guy in the first place.lol

I was just thinking about all of this. Thinking about how we will continue to plot and intrigue as older teens and adults, we will grow up and forget how to be creative as kids are. We will even forget about the meaning of truthfulness and what fun is all about. I remember a scientist wrote something about a profound statement a kid made. he was talking about how our perspective on life isnt always as it seems. He even got into quantem mechanics a bit, obviously dumbed down. One of the kids he was talking with said "It is kind'a like how the earth is round. We see the roads as flat and straight, but really they are curved like the earth." They are a great example. Even if they can be really annoying.hehe :)

I understand what you mean, but I'd add something... I also remember children that appreciated to hit on others, that were a bit more greedy, that were not accepting others and trying to throw them out of groups, leaders that tryed to rule others, etc.

Where is the true pattern between these two sides? Perhaps children are a bit like adult, just behaving differently by their lack of experience, naivety, that makes them act more spontaneously. The "bad elements" didn't learned to lie/hurt/else as well, and they use different ways.

totally mistaken, though I see where you are coming from.

When those kids exclude others from groups or do things like that. They really dont think about how that will effect the other kid. you must remember how it was. Those are natural tendancies, and if a parent teaches them at a young age, they are stopped almost immediately. as I have said before.

pfff heheh ;D you are correct though. I can remember me grabbing a couple of toy knights and dinosaurs and make one big and interesting story out of that. I think everyone still can, but we change, we get older, and get interested in different things. It was good being a kid though

A pity that some of the beneficial traits, but not many of the more destructive ones of children are retained to later years. The number of times, I have said "little children" and "small things please small minds"... I cannot imagine.

I have sort of a voluntary job that involves watching kids ranging from 7-11 (most of you would laugh so I won't explain further).

Shame that children lose those traits you described once they're 7 or such. They only get really annoying when they're 10 though. lol

• 1 month later...

totally mistaken, though I see where you are coming from.

When those kids exclude others from groups or do things like that. They really dont think about how that will effect the other kid. you must remember how it was. Those are natural tendancies, and if a parent teaches them at a young age, they are stopped almost immediately. as I have said before.

Personally, I think that kids as adults both do bad things by their unconsciousness of others. I saw kids gain pleasure of beating and laughing of others as adults. The only difference is how this is made, and often adults' habits are harder to change since adults are more strong in their path (stronger opinions, background, etc.).

If someone hates kids. Then that person must hate his/her self because (s)he is referring to the time that person was a kid. And (s)he jealous perhaps that (s)he didn't had such a good life then, and kids from now have.

Children are the best part of humanity. They are very curious and try everything. Sometimes that is ruined by adults, who teach their kids wrong things (like hate, or jealousy) But if you support children with their creative plans and give them all the room for exploring the world and themselves, then those children will grow out to very good adults.

It is not too late to be a child. Just keep playing.

pfff heheh ;D you are correct though. I can remember me grabbing a couple of toy knights and dinosaurs and make one big and interesting story out of that. I think everyone still can, but we change, we get older, and get interested in different things. It was good being a kid though

Me and my friends still make this when we have nothing to do, but with a camcorder. We film a movie with the toys of our infance, moving them like the At-Ats from the SW movies.

We have made 3 movies: 1 with Sw figures, other one with the green and tan little army men, and one with G.I. Joe figures about a sort type of Jurassic park with small tanks and jeeps ::).

if the world was ran by children with no influences but good ones from there parents we'd have worls were at 10 am you'd get a universal snack time and at 1pm you'd get universal nap time, I kind of wish I am always a child in elementary school is hte best time in someones life.