Most-Hated Unit List

Here is my most-hated unit list.    Originally when I started playing Emperor, it was NIAB tanks, but now I find that there are other units that are much more worthy of my hatred.  

My Most-Hated Unit List:

1. Inkvines (if i set up a sound defense and have my economy intact at that point, *any* Hark player is dead without them)

2. Dust Scouts (oh, how I wish these little buggers did not exist.  Life would be so peaceful and serene and tranquil and simple without them)

3.  Buzzsaws ( oh, how I wish these little buggers did not exist.  Life would be so peaceful and serene and tranquil and simple without them)

4.  Air Drones (boy, I'd be ticked off at having to deal with these things if I was not an Atreides player, and even as an Atreides player they still annoy me immensely!!!! )

*daydreams at how much I'd rule Emperor without the existence of these units*  *sighs*  a boy can dream, can't he?   ;D

lol look he wants all his opponents to have a major disadvantage, that was pathetic, LOL. "daydreams at how much I'd rule at EMperor without the existance of these units"  ;D ;D ;D LMFAO!!

come on peeps, u have to see the funny side of nav's posts. We all flame him... but they do make me laugh - in a sense that u can empathise with his points to an extent. All hes doing is picking out certain psychological feelings/reactions to small annoying things we all can relate to and making humour out of it. That's what modern day comedians do don't they?!

(although nav, keep it down a bit)

My most hated units:

Projectors, because it's ridiculous that a projector can actally fire back and because projections give inferior players a chance to win--or at least make the game longer and unenjoyable--even when you've destroyed their economy.

Guild Niabs, because as Atreides I naturally have to turtle a bit more than Hark and Ordos, and when I have to worry about my buildings being Guild rushed, I have to turtle much more than I like.  Also, Atreides units are very slow, so Atreides can not win vs. mass Guild Niabs without good subhouse help from Feds and Sard Elites or, you guessed it, those hateful projectors.

1. The Atreides soldier. He can destroy a building in a matter of hours :O Now that's just bordering on downright cheating! I know Nav would agree with me on that! :)

2. Telilaxu contaminators. I'm sure Nav has lost loads of games to these little guys. They walk up to his helpless units and kills them in one hit. ONE HIT! :O Even though he has a complete brick wall defense, somehow they manage to slip through ::) Now I know you hate units like that, Nav so I think we need these suckers ^&%$%&% DOWNGRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

:)

Oh dear, not again...

Has it occured to anyone that if Nav writes junk you could just ignore it? I know that it's all utter cr*p but nonetheless we've been through this before and it finished with Gob locking it up.

Advice*to Nav: Don't shut up, just try to be a little more reasonable and perhaps not so....immature with your posts.

Advice* to others: If you don't like it, have nothing to do with Navaros. It isn't difficult.

For some reason last time people thought I was sticking up for Nav, I wasn't, and am not. I just think that you people should be a little more civil, even if you are annoyed at the units (Nav) or each other (everyone else).

*Advice. This means you don't have to take it, it just might be a good idea.

The yaks in the first mission of Harkonnen are too strong, they can resist to much firepower, and I need all the time I have to defend against the enormous attacks of enemy.

Those yaks are to strong, I quite game, I can fight against them, my deva is too less armored to such fight. Speed of Yaks should be reduced to speed of factory or palace. >:(

I hate enemy carryall too, cos it make harvesters faster and enemy faster has money to build units of anihilation like contaminators and scouts.

I can't stand those infiltrator projections! or the worm projections!

Who else here has ever been harvester/scout rushed? There is not much you can do to prevent it and it should be banned.

Also the AA mines are too powerful; I had a few elite AA mines rush my base and I could not do anything to stop them.

WHat was WW thinking?

i think he was just being sarcastic like everyone else... i actualy think this topic ended a long time ago (right after nav posted it  :P ;D j/k)  ;D

Well you don't have to be sarcastic >:(.  

The unit that kills me most efficiently right now i'd have to say is the worm...though there are only two players who use them well and one of them left.