Our Own WOL?

There is no WW ladder so I see no reason why you would be playing QM.

i play it for recreational purposes. because it is still the same system i had so much fun with on the real WOL Ladders, only now it is minus the Ladders. still random map, random player (unless only 2 people are in the QM system) and 6k Fog On, Pre On - that can be fun even without the WOL Ladders. Custom Games don't have the same "feel" or exhilaration as this.

if you can't force both players to keep the program open, then i request that you make it so my particular WOL nick is never, ever on the fed2k ladder under any circumstances until such time as i consent to your rules, if ever.

I think going either 1 player or 2 player reports is good too, but we would have to actively monitor the game scores and look for suspicious results, because if only 1 person has the ladder and is going to lose they can disconnect and it looks as if the other one did. It's a shame that we can't just patch repatch where the game sends ladder reports.

Gob can u integrate the program into emperor?, or just don't let the program to be able to closed when emperor is runing.

or if the program closed it will cause to close emperor!

Hi all u Duners!

I`M a semi rookie (played for 8-9 months) so I have not played the old ladder qm/bc games before , but has installed the XCL proxy thing and it did work on the first attempt(thanks to all of ure questions and answers).I have just played 3 games,2 of them too laaggyy,

and the other I`M not sure what happend,but suddently the game said that I had quitted,but I did not,me and my partner was on a winning strike.

One more thing;

-what about spreading the word around to the online players that there are a ladder goin` on.Even if we are rookies, to get better we have to play against better players,right?

I have tried to log in to qm but it fails every time,somebody know why?

Cybo

I did get in contact with my partner,he hosted and said he did quit,how comes he win the game ?

Cybo

Are only 1vs1 matches counted for the ladder? The 4 player games are in the list of match details, but I don't see the results in the ladder ranking itself...

Are only 1vs1 matches counted for the ladder? The 4 player games are in the list of match details, but I don't see the results in the ladder ranking itself...

only 1on1 games with 6000 money, 5 starting units and prebuilt on are counted.

found one bug btw: Sometimes my ip is reported incorrectly as 0.0.xxx.xxx

• 2 weeks later...