Fed2k Game Matchups

GhostHunter

I think it's about time to redo your game list's and match-ups, because we have new game's and all from Christmas, and its been a while. Ok, for me.

Emperor Dune

C&C Generals/Zero Hour

StarCraft

WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

C&C: Renegade

Halo: Combat Evolved

Medieval: Total War

Civilization III (Not Online)

James Bond: Nightfire

I have many more that you could ask about thati didn't feel like listing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dune 2000

red alert 2

red alert 1

tiberian sun

sole survivor*

outlive

frontier: first encounters elite 3

Frontier: elite 2

X beyond of frontier

X-wing

TIE fighter

ps. i bought this game and i played but i cant build baselol. i can use only unit, and killin huters lol. WTF sole survivor i dont know this game completily plz hlp me

dune 2000

red alert 2

red alert 1

tiberian sun

sole survivor*

outlive

frontier: first encounters elite 3

Frontier: elite 2

X beyond of frontier

X-wing

TIE fighter

ps. i bought this game and i played but i cant build baselol. i can use only unit, and killin huters lol. WTF sole survivor i dont know this game completily plz hlp me

When did you buy it? The sole survivor server is down now. Perhaps there is an alternate server on gayspy or something but i don't think so. I believe you can only play vs. comp now (which is realy boring) and you are supposed to control just one unit :) . Played it a few times at my friends comp. It's kind of funny. It was a crappy game for the money and too easily made. But it was fun for a couple of times. You could have some good laughs there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You dont have to worry about it Doc, you have alot more important things going on to worry about a game. We will sort out some play times at GH.

A headset? Would a plain mic work? I dont have either currently but I will go out and get one.

Call of Duty is the game I play online nowadays. If anyone here wants a game or two, just gimme a PM. I play it pretty much every day. Also, if you have Teamspeak 2.0, a headset, and speak English, I'd be happy to have a chat there.

Call of Duty is the game I play online nowadays. If anyone here wants a game or two, just gimme a PM. I play it pretty much every day. Also, if you have Teamspeak 2.0, a headset, and speak English, I'd be happy to have a chat there.

I'll play with you sometime.