World War One; The Undecided War

GhostHunter

(I was just thinking that instead of doing WW1, because not many people know a ton about it, and it is hard to keep it historically accurate, we should do WW3. Not some futuristic ww3, but something that happens in the 1950s or 60s. That way we could keep the same ww1/2 is feeling, and keep it realistic, but not be confined by historical events. Either way, I will start off in a way that would go with either story. Someone tell me what war we should do, and if we do ww3, I will make up a backstory for it.)

This thread is now Rated R for violence, swearing, and possibe sexual situations(tho dont go overboard on sex please)

(I am an Allied Special Forces(Think Solid Snake of WW1) American SpecOps, Trained partially by the Brits)

I walked slowly down the streets of Berlin. There were rumors of the Damn Krauts were thinking of jumping into the middle of this whole bloody mess. That would not be good for anyone, so I had been sent to find out exactly what the fuck was happening. I was nervous as hell, but I was soon calmed by the feeling of my knife bouncing against my side. I was not permitted to carry a gun on this mission, to risky, but I would be damned before I would go into downtown Berlin unarmed. As I walked down the street, I was nearly run over. I jumped out of the way, and looked back. It was a German jeep flying down the street. It went around the corner on two wheels, still flying. A min later, I heard brakes slam on, and the doors open and shut. I decide to check out whatever was happening, so I started to mosey that way. As I neared the corner, I heard a loud voice shouting up. I could not tell what it was saying, but as I got closer, I could hear other voices too. These voices were not nearly as strong as the first, and while I still couldnt hear what they were saying, they sounded whiney, almost pleading for something. Just as I was starting to think it might be no more than a civil argument, I heard two things that chilled my blood. The first was a scream. But it was no ordinary scream, it was a high bloodcurling scream, almost like a warcry, which is what I found out later it was. The second thing was even worse: A gunshot. But not just one single gunshot, like you would hear from a police hand gun. No, this was a long seiries of stacato barks, the kind of sound made from a machine gun. A few seconds later, I heard a chorus of screams erupt, and civillians started running everywhere, especially from around the corner. "Shiste!" I heard a voice yell, "Not yet!, you might screw this whole thing up!!"

"No, I did not screw anything up, they are already coming" was the reply.

Who was already coming, bus as I thought is, I already knew. I could already hear the sound of the huge bomber props, being backed up by the newer sound of fighters....

The rating thing makes sense, this is war, and there ARE people who come to these forums who do not want to read stuff like what gets put into some war stories in other forums, and sense I dont know how explicit you guys get in fan fic, I put the warning there anyways, it doesnt hurt anyone.

And as for changing the topic, it was a mere suggestion, due to the fact that almost no one has posted here, and I thought a slight topic change might bring more people to post here. I did not change the topic, I just offered the idea.

anyways, someone else start posting in this story.

• 1 month later...