Test Tube Babies = Abominations; Freaks of Nature

Right now I am having propaganda being shoved down my throat by a supposedly-reputable "NEWS"cast. This propaganda is advocating the freakish, abominable act of Satanism known as Test Tube Babies, or IVF.

Man is not God. Man should not pretend to be God. Test Tube Babies is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far.

All Test Tube Babies as well as anyone who in any way participates in any procedures that relate to the creation of such Abominations or laws that allow it - should be executed without trial.

Test Tube Babies are Unholy Abominations and just plain ol' Freaks of Nature.

For Men who see fit to play God, it's time for them to be executed without delay and go have some "Quality Time" with the one and only REAL God; whereupon they will receive just recompense for their participation in the evil, ungodly Test Tube Baby Satanic Rituals.

Test tube babies is a bit out of hand, yes.

maybe this argument threads should be put in politics religion board?(or as I like to call it an argument board)

But I like your ideas.

What about people who cant have children but can if they put them in a test tube?

What about people who cant have children but can if they put them in a test tube?

then they weren't meant to have children! so they should stop OBSESSING over something they weren't meant to have!!!

i'd like to make $20 Million a year as a Professional Athlete, what about me????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't do it, but I really really really want to!!!! So why doesn't someone invent a barbaric, demonic procedure to help ME out with what *I* want?

the reason: because I am not obsessed with trying to have what I was not meant to have! but with Test Tube Babies, there are tons of mentally-deranged sickos whose illness causes them to do perverted things like obsess over things they have no need to obsess over; and these obsessions cause them to partake in demonic acts such as making Test Tube Babies

What are your reasons Navaros against in-vitro fertilisation (IVF). Not that I agree in the first place but give some intellectual point of view or should I say insight. IMO I think you have vaguely defined your agrument with not with fact but only opinion.

All Test Tube Babies as well as anyone who in any way participates in any procedures that relate to the creation of such Abominations or laws that allow it - should be executed without trial.

killing people is not "playing god" ?

wait. Test tube babies are when they fertilze the egg without having to have intercourse first? If thats what the big deal is I don't see what the problem is. The only difference is that instead of doing it the normal way, they just do it outside the body.

You're letting morality dictate what you think should be law. Just because you hold these specific morals doesn't mean there ashould be laws imposing them on everyone. Especially given only 33% of the world's population share your values, I.E. are Christian. ::)

Are you getting test-tube babies confused with cloning and genetic modification of babies to get (for example) blue eyes? They're very different.

[And since God doesn't exist it would be wise for someone to play him/her/it. Why not man?]

There's actually a division of Christianity that belives that way. They won't even take sick children to doctors or have them delivered at hospitals or anything.

(IMO, they should be locked up for the former. That's child endangerment/neglect/abuse.)

hmm, there is no tampering of genetics. All they are doing is transferring a growing egg into a sort of artificial womb. It seems perfectly fine to me, just as long as it is proven 100 % safe for the baby, as well as no future dabilities or weakness'.

Your so inconsistant nav. You seem to have a completely amoral view on the world

[...] Especially given only 33% of the world's population share your values, I.E. are Christian.

I resent that! >:(

Most Christians happen to actually follow the Bible (*cough* Thou shalt not kill *cough*) and don't want to have anything to do with nazis like Nav.

As freaks of nature go, no one beats Nav.

Nav, I don't quite see what your line of argument is; I see your stance, but no reasoning.

I would say, however, that of all the things that can be done with medical science and the money for it, helping overpopulation with expensive IVF is not one of the most effective uses. The money would be better spent on basic healthcare in the third world.

However, calling the children so created 'abominations' deserves quite a bit more reasoning to that. And as to "Freak of nature"... I won't go into what is and isn't natural; just reread those words and thik about it a bit.

Edrico, we've already proven that you don't follow the Bible one iota even tho you call yourself Christian so you're in no position to be saying that to me LOL

to the others: It doesn't matter if your Christian or not.

Man trying to play God is WRONG. In this case, it's also SICK. Immoral. Freakish. Abominable. Regardless of whether you're Christian or not; all these things still hold true. That is my reasoning, and that's all the reasoning that is needed.

Nav they don't create the babies out of thin air. These aren't Raeleans we're talking about here. You have two adults; one was a test tube baby, one was not. There's no doctor in the world that'll be able to tell the difference without knowing.

If you're going to argue that impotence is God's intention and that some people aren't "meant" to have children then you don't have a leg to stand on. Impotence is rarely predetermined from birth. It's almost always the result of things that happen through the course of one's lifetime ie a chemical exposure.

If you're going to make that argument, you'd have to say that all medicine is an abomination and that people should do nothing to avoid accidents.

how the hell are we playing god? we didnt genetically engineer the baby or anything. sorry for getting graphic here, but the guy just cums in a jar, and they get the egg out of the women and they put them together outside the body. and then put it back in the women. Maybe you are getting this confused with cloning or stem cells or somthing. those are differnt issues.

"Playing God"... What does that mean? I've talk to a whole lot of scientists and future scientists and for them it has nothing to do with "I'm gonna be God" but simply making the world better. Each time you THINK, you are doing something God does... God created and man can also create (art, science...).

If each time I build a house I am "Playing God" because God had put a forest there... I believe science is there and it's up to mankind to use it well. "Well" means to look at good consequences vs bad consequences. Now the question is: do test tubes bring more good than bad?

In reply to nav saying Edric doesn't follow the Bible one iota, and Edric saying he resents Nav, and the fact one random person from my church said Nav's posts made him disgusted to be a Christian, I think there is something to highlight here that is both on and offtopic.

Everyone intreprets the Bible differently, and that itself is a sin. Presuming to know God's thoughts, also a sin. So unless one of us is actually God lowering himself to posting on a forum, I don't want to even presume what he'd think.

God doesn't have to be the only reason you are against this, you can have other reasons to.