What game would you like to see ?

Nyarlathotep

Something like the following:

Name: Rebellion

Time: Middle ages

Kind of game: 3D Strategy in FPS

Story: You play a rebel character, who disagrees with the king who acts as dictator.

You need to raise funds to aquire an army. When the game starts, you have a small

group of friends who are on your side. One of the ways to raise funds is to attack

patrols from the king. You need to defend your base(s) from attacks from the king, as

word spreads fast about your rebellion.

The larger your army grows, the more skills you aquire and bigger attacks

can be setup (like attacks on towns and castles). As soon as your army grows, you need

to talk to influencial people to raise funds to support your growing army. The kind seems

to have a undepleted army, so you need to win on strategy.

Apart from raising funds, you need to keep up moral, take care of the wounded

and make sure that funds are coming in. You are able to appoint people to

assist you. You also need to be careful, cause you do not know if you can

trust everyone. Especially if moral is low or drops fast. Make sure there's

enough food. Make sure soldiers that fight for you have protection, like shields

and next to that, make sure they can attack, IE have weapons.

The AI (or other human player) learns from losses, so you constantly need to adapt

your tactics. Make sure you use the different terains to your advantage.

This game is played in First Person, so there's a need to appoint people to take

care of some cases (you can't be on two or more fronts at the same time :))

I'd like to see the best game of all time, Betrayal at Krondor, ported to the Windows OS. Right now it's off the market and only for MS-DOS. I only have the 3.5 version and desperately need the Retail CDROM version on account of it has better music/sound and more content.

But a new port to the Windows OS would be even better.

I'd like to see the best game of all time, Betrayal at Krondor, ported to the Windows OS. Right now it's off the market and only for MS-DOS. I only have the 3.5 version and desperately need the Retail CDROM version on account of it has better music/sound and more content.

i have the CD rom version :P come and get it..... (sorry for this post Nyar)

make me an exact Retail copy and i may be willing to pay your postage and something on the side for your "trouble"

Name: Mortal Wombat: Way of the Flying Fur

Designer: Fluffy Hamster Interactive

Time: In the distant future Wombats have replaced mankind as the dominant race.

Story:

You are the Wombat challenger, you must defeat all of the Warriors involved in the tournament to claim the title, most Powerful Warrior Wombat of Wombonia!

make me an exact Retail copy and i may be willing to pay your postage and something on the side for your "trouble"

well, i'd be willing to do that. You live in USA right? I don't know how much the transfer will cost, if you can calculate that, i'll add 50 dollar cents for the CD :P and that's it

Title: Brooklyn Mobsters

Designer: Rockstar Games and Raven

Time: Present Day

Kind of game: RPG/Third person/crime (like GTA 3/Vice City type of game)

Storyline: You are Sammy Verelli, the mob bosses son. You have always lived the privilaged life. You drive a fancy car and wear fancy clothes.

Your dads orginization is the most respected, powerful and feared in the city. Somebody has murdered your brother and you are pissed. You are out to find who did this and get revenge. Along with the main objective of hunting down the killer you aswell have to take care of the "family" buisness. You go on other missions and run about the town buying differnt properties, keeping people in line and taking care of trouble makers. On top of it all a rival mafia has just moved in and is acting like they own the place. You have to take care of these guy before they take over your city. Theres only one plus to the death of your brother...........now you will take over the family buisness when your father retires.

Features:

GTA like gameplay, freedom to walk , drive or go anywhere in the city.

Keep yourself living good, go buy new cars (or steal them), clothes , bling bling and other luxuries.

Be at the top of a mafia

Full arsonal of weapons.

Do anything you want....the skys the limit.

I have been thinking about this for a while, I would definatally buy it. Man that would be sweeeet. I love mafia games. Wish there were more of them.

Name: Chaos Within

Catagory:Action or FPS

Time:3030

You play Ryan Sharpie a Marine stationed in the underwater colony in egypt. You are awoken by your sleep by the proximity alarm, you rush from your bed to you sqauds rally point. Where begin patroling for the un known atackers.

You entire sqaud is killed, and you are knocked out. When you awake every one is dead, everyone everywhere you look is dead. And you have to fight off the aliens left and right while searching for a way out of the colony and other survivers.

Features:Destructible terrain

AI learns, will plan ambushs and atacks.

Gore...Lots of gore.

hmm ok heres mine

its called Warhammer 40,000: battle for armagedon

you are either an orc, imperial guard, sm, sisters of battle, imperial assassain . . . or any other race

and you start low but can upgrade your training ie,

you are a SM and you get 3,000 pts from battel you can upgrade to a thunderhawk pilot

its like BF1942 but with warhamer and its on armagedon or another planet but only one because the imperium is HUGE

oh and if you are SM (or any other imperial army that follows this rule)you can't use alien weapons or vehicles but aliens can (or not) but SMs are super good so its ok.

I have BAK CD version..(music is awsome!! although different files but continous music)

USE IM Nav and Flameweaver.

I would make a game called

Dune Generations

exactly like what the game was supposed to be like.

if not then a Dune Sim game (well maybe not as "the sims" i dont like)

Maybe "DuneCraft" it woudl have no-ships and stuff.

I like the concept of Freelancer, just those words on their site are rather taken upwards of reality. If RPG signs will be really like Diablo in space, if I could ride something bigger (not very heavy fighter or just bigger freighter... I want a cruiser!), maybe if I could have some mercenaries or at least longer contracts, it would be awesome.

And I've forgotten, it would be best when I'll be able to take a "protection" or buy a colony and set own contracts to other freelancers. I am ethernal imperialist...

I'm interested to see what kind of game you guys would like to see. If you reply, try writing down if it would be 3D, storyline, RTS, FPS, name of the game, ect. Just imagine you are the developer and designer :)

My uber game would be a grand strategy Dune game, in the vein of Europa Universalis (or prolly more like their upcoming Crusader Kings). A single/multiplayer game, unlike Dune Generations. Obviously, set pre-Paul Muad'Dib times. Graphics wouldn't matter.