Zilents

Navaros/Vilgent*

Didn't play, as such neither advances:

AK47 and FireSnake

New matches:

skum0m3n and Zilents

anklbter8 and leo

darkd3th and Navaros/Vilgent*

*I'm giving you two a last chance to play. If one feels the other ducking, IM me.

I am not participating but I see that there will be 3 finalists-Navaros/Vilgent and the 2 winners of the other 2 matches,how are they gonna square off?

I think a "league" should be organized where a finalist will play the other 2 finalists while they play each other and blah,blah,blah,how can I explain it?Just look at the "fixtures" below

A-B

B-C

A-C

The person with the best result wins or if 2 pple tie,then let them duke it out. ;)

True but if its the best against the best that they should be able to take that into account and spread forces equally.

Your probably right though I just think it would be a great test of skill. Oh well just an afterthought.

What if like vil and nav don't play again what am i suposed to do since i have to play the winner will i be dqed or what?

You will be auto-matically advanced into either the mini league like louwzeewee suggested or the 1 vs 1 vs 1. You will not be dqed.

Well just got my first ever taste of what *SKUM* is. Yeah I would say that skump0wr uh well owned me. We played on Knife Fight (I like this map). He played Atreides and I was Ordos. Tried to get a few worms off early and was met with sardukar. Then I basically just built what ever kinda already feeling the inevitable. Then with my harvesters gon I got a couple of worms off to at least look respectable and killed a few of his units. He just marched right in to my base then. GG. I found out I'm not *SKUM* material, YET.

Well that may not have been as descriptive the way you wanted Nav but hey you get the drift I think.

Advancing:

skum0m3n

leo

darkd3th*

*Nav/Vil, you're both disqualified. You never have played your first match, soo...

Ok, here's what happens. First off, skumom3n and leo play. Then leo vs. darkd3th, and skumom3n vs. darkd3th. Person with the most victories wins. Two way-tie, then they duke it out. In case of a three way tie...uh, we'll have to think of something else. :-