The God Emperor's Dune

Dante

The Sardukar ship slowly ascended up into the autmosphere and in one blast disappeared. Watching Leto began to walk down to the men below, the Sardukar and Team Alpha were beginning the massive training and the Vernius production lines had gone back to making almost all military units considering the Guild for some reason seemed less intrested in producing new hieghliners.

considering the Guild for some reason seemed less intrested in producing new hieghliners.

The Guild isn't an active part of the thread, I just use them to keep control if I think something could turn bad. Like most people would use an 'Emperor' figure. They're there to make sure there's no God-modding, nukes, etc, transported around.

Um... actually, hate to annoy you... Farad'n may be genetically Corrino, but he's technically Bene Gesserit now. Jessica saw to that. ;)

occ: go right ahead dust scout. everyone is annoying me now. especially GhostHunter >:(

To the Spacing Guild,

[hide] I need express transport for myself and 4 legions of Fish Speakers to IX. I ask that you please keep this silent from the rest of the Great Houses. This is not a direct assualt and will not be unless the Earl of House Vernius decides to make it something different besides a diplomatic visit.

Leto II

[/hide]

Aboard the Hieghliner Culratha paced across the podium speaking to the assembled soldiers.

"We will remain on Ix, the Spacing Guild has informed us that we cannot be transported yet."

Culratha turned from the 120,000 Sardaukar Terror Troops he was bringing with him to Arrakis as a military demonstration to the Emperor, and sighed. This was an annoyance. He did like the Earl of Ix, in an odd way, but Ix was not quite his element.

Leto II seethed in rage. The known universe was making him angry.

Ghanima had disappeared with Farad'n. Ix was defying his orders. It was time to act. Time to make the Imperium tremble. Time to force everything into its place. Time to show the Great Houses why HE was the Emperor!

"Find me a sandworm!"

House Sarmizegetusa profited from the firendship with The Sardaukar.

But the recent events made the Lord to choose the neutral state.

"We cannot interfere in any war, right now. Our armies, though they are numerous, are undertrained. |Even with the new Sardaukar weapons we cannot fight with succes. We'll just need more time."

After the last moth of turmoil, the Lord left for a resort on Apulum. He would take break for the moment.

Yells of combat raged day in out day in as the Sardukar and Team Alpha continued thier mission to train all the soldiers, so far it was going good. The production lines kept on producing the huge amounts of militeristic units the Earl demanded, a new age of IX was upon House Vernius.

Ghanima and Farad'n departed their shuttle and walked onto the cold ground of Ix. They ha a mission here that would, if successful, keep the Imperium from all-out war.

To Earl Vernius,

[hide] Can you schedule a meeting for myself and Farad'n? We need to speak.

Respectfully yours,

Ghanima Atreides

[/hide]

The footsteps of the gaurds echoed as the Earl swiftly walked feet away from the worm, bowing before him he stood ready.

"Good to finally meet you, and I do say brining four legions is a threat hmm? Well worm, I would like you to know, I am nither scared of you, for if you do as much as touch me you will parish before you even are aware. Now, what is it you need?"

"You find four legions a threat? My my my, you are rather jumpy arent you? And a slight amount of respect should be shone to me for I am your Emperor and I can cut off your spice flow with a snap of my fingers. Oh I know all about your deals with the Bene Gesserit and the Sardaukar. I know everything about that. What I want to know is why you never came to Arrakis? I was going to give you a large gift but now Im not too sure I should."

Leto II smirked at the Earl.

"And why do you call me worm? I look as human as you do, except for my skin."

"Not espically a threat, but more of a act of intimidation. I did not arrive on Arrakis.." The Earl cut off and did a hand gesture to show the hundreds of millions of soldiers training with the immense amount of military units around them.

The Guild will continue to transport all parties, as usual.

Message to all apart from Emperor;

[hide] The worm is away from Arrakis! His spice stockpiles are there! All we need do is kill him. Then the stockpiles are harmless, and can be removed. If this proves impossible, trap him on Ix! Even he cannot travel through space. We may never get a chance like this again!

BG [/hide]

"Ah I see now. You are training an army here. With the training of the Sardaukar and the advanced weaponry of Ix it should be fomidable. But who does it support? The Imperium or Ix? Your father and my grandfather were great friends and yet we are edging on enemies. Why is that?"

"See Leto II, our grandfathers were allies yes, but times change, you are Emperor yes but ah, look who holds the power now Leto. Do not wrry, I have GUILD backing, they will get their spice...When I am Emperor, good bye." Huge loading of weapons were heard as battleships flew over and men surronded Leto II, he was cut off. The Earls face snickered and crackled as the image flickered and died away....

Leto II sighed.

He had his Fish Speakers prepare for this moment because he knew it would happen.

He pressed a button on a control pad and then ran.

Ten seconds later...

Ten seconds later his Fish Speakers poured out of their transports, firing in all directions and ten of his Duncan Idaho gholas flooded out yelling battle cries.

Leto II was smart, fast and cunning.

He had more than four legions on Ix.

He had FORTY!

The men surrounding Leto II didnt have a chance. He cut them down and ran away. He soon got to his shuttle and lifted off and fled from Ix.

Good thing Ghanima had them all fooled.

Ghanima sat on her twin's throne and started giving orders. By now her brother should have sprung the trap that the Earl of Ix had set for him. She yelled out at her Fremen followers.

"Bring me all of the Bene Gesserit on Arrakis. If they do not wish to come then bring me their water."

She sighed. Poor Farad'n. Stuck on Ix with a clone of herself. He would be okay she was sure of it. If not..well...he was expendable on the Golden Path.

"It is time to make the Imperium tremble. Arm the spice destroyers!"

The Heighliner containing the Emperor hovered above Ix...

While back on Arrakis, the Imperial palace was in turmoil. Where was the Emperor? What was he doing? Is he in danger? Ghanima's orders had the servents and soldiers in chaos! The Bene Gesserit were rounded up and brought to the palace. Nobody noticed a few dark figures slinking into places they shouldn't have gone...

And lets keep it sane here people, no more fighting battle from one side. The Emperor is off Ix but he has left the bulk of his soldiers behind, the outcome of the battle will be decided by ME as I am unbiased (And a great coin flipper). After that, the winning side gets one of the many Ixian starports, whichever side it may be.