Maxpovver

lolol, yes its fr3men1, this israeli guy, who we met in qm last month, he said wow ur good etc... and said lets make a clan 2gether, i offered 2 give him some help with his atreides like b.o's and tactics, instead he goes and makes this clan, and then emails me the join pwd, and i never even agreed to it, i dont even have much time 2 play 1v1 on emperor, nm 2v2

Ohh... You see, Last week he join my game, Started swearing me and dared me a QM, Right after that he left.

I paged him because i wanted to gave him that QM he wanted, But he just kept swearing me and went off.

:(

yeah hes a fool, i wasi n qm 2day, he keeps paging me saying "hey join my clan etc" pissing me off cause i was losing at the time, then i remember last month when i was rank 1, he said "it cant be u man, i beat u easy month b4" which was month i started playing, real arrogant, then i totally annihilated him in a deathmatch, and he is like join my clan join my clan